Return to the Home page
SONRISA PREAMBLE (2014 VERSION - Standard Time 1430 Zulu start - Daylight Savings Time 1330 Zulu start)
Note to Net Contollers. The Preamble shown below is in "text format" and can be copied from this page to Word or any word processor.
SONRISA PREAMBLE (May 2012 VERSION - Standard Time 1429 Zulu start - Daylight Savings Time 1329 Zulu start)
1. CQ, CQ, CQ, Is this frequency in use?
2. Good Morning, welcome to the Sonrisa Net.
3. My name is name _________ Call sign _______located in ___________ aboard vessel _________ with wife name _________. I am going to be the net controller today, date_______2012"
4. "Before we continue, is there any Health and Welfare, Emergency, Medical, or other Priority Traffic – please call now.
5. Any relays for Priority traffic?"
6. The weather here in your location________________ (for yesterday and this morning).
Temp____________ BAR____________ Humidity ____________
8. This a friendly and relaxed ham net but you do need a ham license to participate. In an emergency, however, we will talk with anyone, just give us a call.
9. The Net Manager is Bob Davis XF1-KJ6CBF on Nirvana.. Any comments, questions, or requests to become a Net Controller should be addressed to Bob at Sonrisaone@hotmail.com.
10. Any vessels underway wishing to check in, please call with your suffix.
11. Any Relays for vessels underway?"
*********************At 0745 **************************** (Try to Keep this time!)
Are there any QST's before we go to Geary's weather?"
15. (PKH gives weather then asks for questions on his weather. Geary will ask you to put out a call for weather questions.) Any weather questions for Geary?
16. Thanks for the weather Geary.
17. Any vessels that have not checked-in, Please Call with your suffix now. .
18. Last call for the Sonrisa Net.
19. "Hearing nothing, this is name _________ Call sign _______located in __________. The Sonrisa Net is now closed and this frequency is clear."